Official ACT 2016 Tournament Free Entry Certificates
ACT 2016 raffles free entries throughout the year prior to the actual tournament at various other tournaments, fundraisers, and events. These free entries allow the recipient bowler $99.00 off their tournament entry total. You are still required to pay for optional event fees (if selected on your entry form) and late fees (if applicable). ACT 2016 Tournament Free Entry Certificates are NOT transferable.
If you received one ACT 2016 free entry within the past year, you should have received an official ACT 2016 Free Entry award certificate.
To apply free entry certificate to an online entry, do the following:
- Contact ACT 2016 Director for a free entry certificate ID to enter on the online applcaition.
- On the Online application, select the Free Entry Check box next to the respective bowler.
- Enter the Certificate ID assigned to this bowler. Certificate IDs are required for registration system to accept your discounted application.
- On the "SIGNED" Free Entry certificate, please write the bowler's name and Online Registration Entry ID (anywhere).
- Finally, mail "SIGNED" certificate with average verification paperwork or bring it with you to the tournament check-in.
To apply free entry certificate to a printed entry form, mail in "SIGNED" certificate with entry form and average verifications.
For questions about free entries, contact ACT 2016 Director.
For questions about free entries, contact ACT 2016 Co-Directors..
For questions about ACT 2016 Rules and Entry Requirements, please contact ACT 2016 Director. For comments about or problems with the Alamo City 2016 Bowling Tournament online registration system, please contact our webmaster team.